Paytm Money pricing and review
The segments in which you can invest (includes Equity, Commodity, Currency, Futures and Options) through this broker Equity Commodity Currency Futures Options
Brokerage Plans (Single Plan)
1 or more plans offered by this broker, which outlines, Account opening and maintenance fees charged by this broker, Brokerage charges and Margins provided. Use plan switcher to see the difference in offerings, if multiple plans are available.
Account Opening ChargesFree
Account Maintenance Charges₹ 300
Call & Trade Charges₹ 300
Equity Delivery BrokerageZero
Equity Intraday Brokerage0.05%
Equity Futures Brokerage₹ 10
Equity Options Brokerage₹ 10
Currency Futures Brokerage-
Currency Options Brokerage-
Commodity Futures Brokerage-
Commodity Options Brokerage-
Equity Delivery Margin1x
Equity Intraday Margin7.5x
Equity Futures Margin1x
Equity Options Margin1x
Currency Futures Margin-
Currency Options Margin-
Commodity Futures Margin-
Commodity Options Margin
Trading Platforms Learn More
Set of software & applications offered by the broker for executing buy and sell orders online. These are names of their portals and mobile apps, for full desc- Full Platform Details.Paytm Web Trading PlatformPaytm Money Mobile Application
Advantages and Strengths of this broker.
- The platform has a two-factor authentication system that ensures safety of your details.
- At Rs 10 per trade for Intraday trading and F&O, Paytm Money offers the lowest brokerage charges for customers amongst best-in-class brokers.
- Paytm Money has an inhouse brokerage calculator and provides Mutual Fund Investment Advisory services.
- They have very simple and easy to understand Trade Book, P&L, Tax P&L & Ledger Statements.
- Various upcoming features in F&O dashboard like Option Chain, Heatmap, Greeks, FII / DII, Global Index, Market Movers, OI Analysis.
Disadvantages of this broker that it needs to improve upon.
- Paytm Money does not provide any of its services offline.
- The broker does not offer an NRI trading account.
- A user cannot trade in commodities or currency as well.
- Though AMC is zero, an annual platform fee of Rs.300 is charged from the users.
- Having been established in the year 2017, Paytm Money is a relatively new broker in the market.
Extra features provided by the broker at little or no extra cost. Like research reports, SMS alerts etc. 3 in 1 Account Free Trading Calls Free Research Reports SMS Alerts Margin Funding Margin Against Share
Other Investment Options
Services provided by the broker for investing in other financial assets such as Mutual funds, Insurance, Bonds etc. Mutual Funds IPO Platform Bonds & Debt Exchange Traded Funds Insurance
Finology Ratings & Reviews for Paytm Money
Ratings are provided based on customer service, usability, charges and overall average. Reviews are based on positive and negative aspects of the broker that help you understand this broker better.
- The AMC charge of Rs 300 is charged only after 3 months of free look period for customers.
- Currently Account opening fee has been made 0 as part of a campaign offer.
- One of the lowest brokerages in industry at Rs 10 for Intraday and derivatives.
- The online brokerage calculator of Paytm Money helps you assess the total cost of a transaction. It provides a clear bifurcation of all the additional charges and taxes levied.
Customer Service Review
- Grievances are sorted only through chat and e-mail. Neither does Paytm Money have a physical office, nor are any contact details shared for the users to raise their queries.
- As per reviews, the chat and email support system are prompt.
- FAQs are categorically available on the website for resolving all queries.
Ease of Use Review
- Paytm Money is a user-friendly platform.
- The broker operates only on their Website and Mobile App (Android & IOS). It does not complicate the trading process with multiple platforms.
- Paytm Money also has an extensive blog segment that provides educational content for its clients.
- Simple and Easy to understand Statements. Trade Book, P&L, Tax P&L, Ledger, etc.
- A swift and seamless onboarding experience.
Account Opening Procedure Review
- The account opening procedure can be done only through online mode. There is no offline facility available.
- An account can be opened through their website as well as the app.
- The process is very simple and easy to follow. The account is investment-ready in 30-45 mins hours.
- In case of a query, one can initiate a chat with the Customer Care Team or drop them an email.
Why Choose Paytm Money? Know Everything about Paytm Money here.
Paytm Money is a registered investment advisor that offers investment execution and advisory services. The company has been in existence only for 4 years. They provide a wide range of mutual funds and other assets and a detailed tracking system that would help assess your investments better. The complete process beginning from creating an account to trading and investing, is online. There are also no hidden charges in any of the asset classes. These features make it more investor-friendly.
If you are an investor, the broker provides you with
- Free equity deliveries.
- Statements and other details regarding the stock that will help you track better.
- A wide range of assets comprising equity, futures & options, Mutual Funds, Gold etc.
- The price alert feature informs an investor when the stock crosses a certain price.
If you are a trader, the broker provides you with
- Both the website and app caters to the needs of an amateur and an experienced investor. Basic Charts like a candle, mountain and advanced like range bars and line breaks are available.
- F&O dashboard has various features like Option Chain, Heatmap, Greeks, FII / DII, Global Index, Market Movers, OI Analysis
- It also provides a wide range of technical indicators that would help you analyse your stocks better.
- Paytm Money provides an option to add up to 50 stocks to the watchlist.
Paytm Web Trading Platform
The website Paytm Money is built to cater to the needs of both investors and the trader. It is a one-stop destination that helps a user create an account, complete the KYC, and trade and invest in a wide range of assets. It is a simple, accessible and transparent platform focused on an “investor-first” approach.
Paytm Money Mobile Application
Paytm Money app is a trading platform with two-factor authentication. The app is available on both iOS and Android. It is a very user-friendly app providing all the features that the website does. Features like customised Watch lists, Technical chart analyses and advanced orders help users easily track and invest in various segments.
|Transaction Charges||0.00345% – NSE0.003% – BSE||0.00325% – NSE0.003% – BSE||0.002% – NSE||0.053% – NSE|
|Demat Transaction Charges||Sell-side, ₹ 250 per 100 shares||–||–||–|
|GST||18% on Brokerage + Exchange Turn over Charges||18% on Brokerage + Exchange Turn over Charges||18% on Brokerage + Exchange Turn over Charges||18% on Brokerage + Exchange Turn over Charges|
|STT||0.1% on buy & sell||0.025% Sell-side||0.01% Sell-side||0.05% Sell-side|
|SEBI Charges||0.00005% of turnover||0.00005% of turnover||0.00005% of turnover||0.00005% of turnover|