REAL MONEY WITH TEENPATTI ONLINE
One of the most loved desi card game Teen Patti is also one of the easiest game you’ll ever play. Our team at TeenPatti.co.in has a simple guide written so you can learn the game with matter of seconds.
When we say seconds we mean it, here are the 6 steps to start playing Teen Patti offline.
- Select a dealer(Highest drawn card will be the dealer).
- Setup the boot money.
- Deal the cards.
- Players start playing with the first one sitting next to dealer(Clockwise).
- Request a sideshow
- Make a showdown request..
If you’re playing Teen Patti online lets make it even easier for you:
- Select a Teen Patti table on any casino where Teen Patti is available.
- Place your ante and potential side bets (optional).
- Once your cards are revealed decide if to Play or Fold.
- The dealer shows the cards, you win if you better cards else better luck next time.
₹30,000 BONUSClick here and signup with Genesis Casino and get ₹30,000 Welcome Bonus!
Watch this How to Play Teen Patti Video on Youtube
Teen Patti Game: Sequence, variations and rules
Teen Patti game is usually played among 3 to 6 players with a simple 52-card deck. You must know that there is no involvement of the Joker cards in the game. The first thing the players are required to do is contribute their share to the Boot amount. Boot amount is the minimum stake which is decided by the players and every player adds their share into the pot. The pot is later placed in the centre and the game continues.
Learn Teen Patti Sequence
Teen Patti is undoubtedly a simple game, best-loved by all avid Indian gamers. Learning the Teen Patti sequence is indeed a cakewalk. Although Teen Patti is similar to that of Poker, in Teen Patti, you are required to have all the bets in equal amounts, meaning that once a player makes a bet of 2 coins with another player placing 4, the previous player will have to place 4 additional coins instead of just 2 to the earlier 2.
Teen Patti Variations
Teen Patti, being one of the most popular casino games among the Indian gamblers comprise of exciting game variants that include Joker, Lowest Card Joker, Muflis, AK47, 10X Boot, Maatha and so on. Exploring the various Teen Patti variants is super-fun, exhilarating and highly engaging, without a second thought!
Teen Patti Rules
The rules in the game of Teen Patti is simple and easy to grasp. The Aces is ranked as the highest with 2 being the lowest. The goal is to have the top 3-card hand and increase the pot before the game ends. Do bear in mind that it is important that you know the various hand rankings before getting into a game of Teen Patti similar to that of the betting rules.
You will be delighted to know that you can play Teen Patti for real money online with Teen Patti live games which are equally exciting as that of the Teen Patti games played at the land-based casinos.
Getting started with Teen Patti
The cards from the deck are shuffled and each player is dealt 3 cards. These cards are dealt face down, so no one really knows what cards they receive until they flip them to check. Players can flip, check and play as Seen. But, it’s not necessary for players to flip and check their cards. Instead, they can also play Blind.
Different moves in Teen Patti: An overview
Following are the different moves involved in the Teen Patti game.
- Playing Blind: As mentioned earlier, playing blind means players won’t be checking the cards dealt with them and they place their bet directly. They are somehow certain on the strength of the combination of cards dealt with them and take the risk to place the bet without checking the cards.
- Playing Seen: This is also known as Chaal. Once the player checks their cards, he/she can either Bet based on the strength of their card combination or Pack (Fold) which simply means to give up the game.
- Sideshow Move: Also known as Back show. To access sideshow move, a player should have seen his/her cards and accordingly placed a bet on them. The sideshow can be asked to the last player who actually placed a bet on their cards. Players are at the liberty to decide whether they accept the sideshow move request made by other players.
- Tie: During the game, if the last two players decide to not Show or Pack the game, it will be considered as Tie. In this case, the amount collected in the pot will either be divided among both the players or returned.
- Show: If in the end, two players are left and one of them asks the other to Show, the following rules apply:
- a) If a Seen player asks a Blind player to show his cards, the Seen player will have to bet four times that of the current stake.
- b) If both the remaining players are Seen, then any one of them is asked to double the stake amount.
- c) The Blind player does not have access to Show move.
Hand Rankings in Teen Patti
- Trio or Trail: 3 Cards sequence with the same rank. Example: Triple 7.
- Straight Run: 3 Cards sequence of the same suit. Example: 5, 6, 7 of Diamond.
- Normal Run: 3 Cards sequence in consecutive order of different suits. Example: A of Spade, J of Club and Q of Diamond.
- Flush: 3 Cards sequence of the same suit and colour. The sequence is not in consecutive order. Example: 3, K, 10 of Spades.
- Pair: If 2 of the 3 cards dealt are of the same rank, it is a Pair sequence. Example: A, A, K.
- High Card: 3 Cards sequence distinct in the suit, colour and remain out of order but have a high ranking card in their sequence. Example: A, K, J.
Start Playing Teen Patti
- To end the Teen Patti games either of the two situations must arise: Except for one player, everyone Packs. That remaining player is the winner.
- If two players remain at the end, one of them will be required to pay for the Show move. After this move, cards sequences of both the players will be shown to all and then compared to pick the winning combination.